As part of our growing Big Data practice, we are looking for consultants with the experience and skills related to data prep, cleansing, transformation, and visualization. Outstanding analytical skills and problem-solving abilities are required. As someone with DBA and Developer expertise, some of the job requirements and expertise required might include:
Big Data DBA / Developer
At least 4 years practical IT experience with Big Data systems, ETL, data processing, and analytics tools.
- Big Data Development using Python, Java, Spark
- Design and implementation of databases.
- Distributed computing experience using tools such as Hadoop and Spark
- Proficiency in query languages such as: SQL, Hive, and SparkSQL.
- Understands various data structures and common methods in data transformation.
- Up-to-date with newest technology trends
- Technical leadership and expertise on data integration
- Experienced in visualization tools such as MS PowerBI, Tableau, or the Google Cloud Platform suite of products.
- Able to work with the business closely to understand and interpret their needs.
- Knowledge of advanced analytics tools and Agile development methodologies.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience.