Mary-Ann Massad, is CEO of Knowsys Group (1995), a strategic IT management consulting and managed services firm focused on maximizing governance ROI & reducing risk on technology investments for Fortune 500’s & Public Sector organizations in Canada, USA, & Europe. Knowsys Group is a 100% female-owned company.
Phone: (647) 403-4118
- Public speaking-leadership, innovation, agile, collaboration, entrepreneurship, digital transformation;
- Leadership, governance, strategy, portfolio/program management, business/digital transformation, and outsourcing audits;
- SAM Managed Services (including SaaS);
- Cybersecurity and Data-centric Encryption Solutions;
- BI and MDM Strategy, Roadmap, & Integration;
- Portfolio, Program, & PM advisory/audit & implementation-over $3.3 B served;
- Sr. executive roles at CGI, Ernst and Young, and Keane;
- Strategic Alliance Management-BCS, Cord3, Dimension Data, Infotech, and Magnitude;
- Financial Services, Telecommunications, Government, and Utilities sectors
- Strategy, Governance, Program management of digital transformation, large scale systems integration, infrastructure, outsourcing, and applications development programs in excess of $500 MM;
- Profitable management of IT operations budgets > $20 MM & consulting and managed services over $100 MM in sales;
- Led & coached sales teams on systems integration, outsourcing, software development, infrastructure deployment, and management consulting.
- Hired & managed teams up to 2000 people (sales, marketing, financial, engineering, software development, project management);
- CEO in Residence at University of Ottawa Telfer School of Business;
- Board Director roles -Kidney Foundation, ITAC, and WDO;
- Public Speaking, media interviews, and publishing by University of Toronto, University of Ottawa, WPO, WDO, Conference Board of Canada, Report on Business TV, National Post, International Diversity Conference, and Amazon.
Mary-Ann speaks to organizations and universities globally on Leadership, Innovation, Digital and Organizational Transformation. If you are looking for a female CEO speaker to educate or motivate your team, please reach out to us. We would be happy to provide keynote and motivational speaking capabilities to your organization.
Mentorship and Coaching of female executives in IT is something that Mary-Ann has been doing for over 30 years. Whether you are looking to prepare someone for succession or trying to provide management and communication strategies to enhance an executive’s relationship with their staff, we can help.
There is no better guide for creating or growing a business than someone who understands every facet along the way. Mary-Ann Massad, CEO of the Knowsys Group, conceived, shaped and breathed life into a multi-million dollar company. In her no-nonsense Move from Employee. . .to CEO of Your Own Destiny, she imparts practical and highly valuable information regarding every step of company building.
How does a woman know when it’s the most favorable time to start a company? What constitutes a polished and highly affective business plan? When the business is formed and the entrepreneur has leapt into the cauldron, which management skills are required to keep the new enterprise afloat?
Massad is meticulous in her approach to describing in a clear and comprehensible manner the finer points of strategic selling and team building. Her explanations regarding the continued vigilance required to attain financial stability and long-term investing. . .and how to achieve both. . .are logical and innovative. Strategies, employee relations, suggestions and guidance for women who have made it all work-Mary-Ann Massad delivers this and so much more.